- Seasonal Eating
- Plant Based Diets
- Savvy Chefs
- Ethnic Cuisine
- Specialty Diets
- Family Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Salads & Dressings
Mixed Greens with Pomegranate and Clementine
The combination of green, red and orange makes this salad a spectularly inviting side dish that will dress up your table. Tart pomegranate and sweet clementines make a wonderful taste sensation. Low in calories with a plethora of nutrients and fiber.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 6 cups organic mixed greens
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate fruit
- 2 clementines peeled and segments separated
- Juice of 1 Clementine
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper according to taste
- Methods / Steps
- Place greens, pomegranate and clementines in large salad bowl.
- Combine clementine juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper and whisk until well blended.
- Pour over salad and toss.
- Serve immediately.